Friday, December 23, 2005

All the Leaves Are Brown

I left my Philadelphia brownstone at 4:30 this morning. It's now 3:00 PST, and I am in Palm Desert, where the outside temp is about 80 degrees.

I am hoping to do a bit of blogging over my break. This seems like the right time to reflect on things, seeing as how I'm now 1/4 of the way through my MBA experience. I have to say the most striking thing is I'm already aware that it's going by way too fast. That's not to say that everything is 100% super happy fun joy all the time. But I am sure that this is one of the most exhilarating experiences I'll have in my life, and that these two years are now 25% done.

So in short-- I am done with finals, I am back in California, I did survive my first semester (deceptively, it was both my first semester and my first two quarters), and Philadelphia is very cold but not nearly as snowy as I always imagined the east coast to be.

Finally, congrats to frequent commenter Swalker, part of the batch of newly admitted class of '08ers who got his good news on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home