Thursday, December 08, 2005

And Bingo Was His Name-O

I've somehow become Cohort gamemaster on top of social chair. Since word of the week has escalated, and tomorrow is the last day of class for the semester, I crafted the below Bingo card for our last class. Wish us luck-- this could get ugly. About five of us have a side game going of betting on who will talk (points for frequency), who will not talk, who will be tardy, and how many times certain cohortmates will perpetrate their increasingly annoying specific habits. It's such fun to be 13 again.


And yes, I'm basically done with my cover letters. However, our career website has crashed for the night so I'm off to bed and I'll upload them later (they're due by midnight Thursday night/Friday morning).


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I presume this is also a drinking game, yes?

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home