Wednesday, December 21, 2005

High School

I just did something I haven’t done since high school, which is attempt to see how poorly I can do on a final and still pass the class.  Of course, in high school I would try to see how poorly I could do on the final and still get an A in the class.  Here, there’s no such thing as an “A” and there’s a curve so all my calculations are moot.  But I am doing well in the class, hopefully I can master leases enough to do OK.

 

Can you tell I’m not enjoying studying for accounting?

 

On Julie’s study mix RIGHT NOW:

 

Gold Digger

Holding out for a Hero

Santa Monica

Juicy

Scar Tissue

Song Beneath the Song

PYT

Thriller

God Only Knows

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Sarah McLachlan/Barenaked Ladies version- my fave carol ever)

Everybody Got Their Something

C’mon C’mon

Your Woman

The Passenger

American Dreaming

Meet Virginia

Thank You Lord, For Sending Me The F Train

 

3 Comments:

Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

Happy holidays and rock on!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Matthew Glotzbach said...

Are those ads I see on the top of Juliedelphia? What is this world coming to? Everything is so commercial, advertising everywhere! This whole holiday, which has such strong religious roots, is nothing more than a chance to sell more toys and books and pots and pans and stuff. Everywhere I turn is an advertisement for something else, you would think that... (oh, whats that?...)

My employer, the people who put food on my table and who operate this web site just reminded me that ads are a good thing. I take back all that stuff about ads. I love ads. Yeah ads.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for remindeding my of my lvoe of M. Doughty.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home