Friday, September 30, 2005

Humble Pie

Here are some things which have made me humble lately:

1. Spending a full day on campus wearing a suit jacket, button down shirt, boxer shorts, and heels. We halted several construction jobs on the way to school, and I made at least one guy trip in the hallway. Still, somehow I was the one embarassed.
2. Seeing the MGEC midterm solutions and realizing I'm not as smart as I think I am.
3. Ditto on sitting through the Accounting midterm review (Monday, pray for me).
4. Spending three hours at a singing audition. I'm trying out for a musical, which is a joke since I can't sing or dance. Somehow they saw fit to call me back. As if my normal singing wasn't bad enough, I still have this frog in my throat and sound like Fran Drescher. For three hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home