Friday, April 28, 2006

I Can See The Future

It's exam week, again, and I thought it'd be nice to take a look at what I have in store for the next eight months of my life.

I'm flying to Chile on May 7th. I'll be there, then in Argentina and Brazil for a total of four weeks. This is a school trip with meetings with local businesses. We're also going on some killer sight-seeing trips, and potentially even a soccer match.

Then I move to New York and begin sleeping on people's couches. Fun! None of my sublets worked out and I don't have time at this point to get back up there and try again. So homelessness it is.

I also have my class schedule figured out for next semester, here's what I'm taking:
Marketing Strategy
Advertising Management
Estate Planning
Strategic Planning
Marketing Research


I might add another class (retailing or pricing), but the reality is that with that schedule, I'll only have to take 2.5 units the next semester to finish my double major of Marketing and Strategic Management. That frees up my time to take more non-major classes (like Estate Planning this semester). I'm toying with negotiations for one of those slots.

Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home