Monday, April 17, 2006

A Very Scientologist Easter

One unexpected addition to my dinner party was a viewing of the Scientology episode of South Park. The lamb took forever (I blame my meat thermometer, which I stuck in a bag of ice becuase it wouldn't go below 180 degrees two hours after it was removed from the meat, and it now reads 200 degrees. In a bag of ice), and we were talking about Scientology for some reason, and I still have that episode on my TiVo. People made us watch the "This is what Scientologists actually believe" segment at least five times.

I realized I can never get rid of my TiVo, because Comedy Central will never rerun that episode again.

Also, my cute gay friend fell in love with Sasha via his picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic; I'll be on the next plane out. I love being cross-continentally pimped!

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home