Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

What does a good half-Lutheran like me do on Easter? Same thing I do every Easter! I'm roasting a ten pound (last one they had) leg of lamb with potatoes and onions, and listening to the Broadway soundtrack of Jesus Christ Superstar. My entire menu was meant to be super-Eastery, and I'm wearing my Donna Reed skirt. If only I had pearls. Here's the full menu:

Mojitos
Lemon Herb Deviled Eggs
Stuffed Mushrooms (thanks, Glotz, they're my new fave!)
Creamed Spinach with Parmesan (which makes everything better)
Leg of Lamb with Potatoes and Onions
Lemon Blueberry Upside Down Cake with Lemon Whipped Cream

Oh yeah, and I have two major projects due tomorrow. And why does everyone keep asking me about taxes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Glotzbach said...

all you do is take... take my recipe, but no invite to your Easter dinner. I was so frustrated that I wasn't invited, that I got on a plane and flew to Europe just to get away from you. Meanie.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Suds said...

When will you make us a crazy delicious dinner?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home