Thursday, August 14, 2008

OK, now she's REALLY gone too far


Thank You for Subscribing

You are now registered to receive my weekly newsletter, Winning the Future. You can expect to receive your first issue early next week.

As a bonus for signing up, I'm pleased to be able to extend this special offer:

My friends at HUMAN EVENTSThe National Conservative Newsweekly – want to give you a FREE copy of my new book Winning the Future when you start a risk-free trial subscription to HUMAN EVENTS.

To get your free copy of Winning the Future, click here now.

Your friend,
Newt Gingrich

Human Events | One Massachusetts Avenue, NW | Washington, DC 20001
Unsubscribe

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie Johnson Miller said...

Perhaps the Stupid Julies are really just K-Fed signing you up for all kinds of crap.

Admit it: This is not outside the realm of possibilities.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Do you have any ultra-conservative relatives with whom you fight about politics? I ask because I recently signed up such a relative for the moveon.org mailing list, just to annoy them.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home