Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All Shook Up

For those who were wondering, last night's earthquake was long! As
in, it took me at least a few seconds to figure out it was an
earthquake, I jumped up and turned off my stove and moved my pot of
near-boiling water, and still managed to ride out the last five
seconds bracing myself in the doorway to my bedroom.

It was pretty cool. Speaking of which, my last post is formatted
horribly because I experimented with forwarding an HTML email directly
to blogger, but it does not change the fact that the reign of Little
is ovah! And how EXCITING that Joe Torre make take the job: the man
has tons of recent experience managing huge payrolls and not going
anywhere in the post-season, just how the Dodgers like it!

Also, please buy Burt's Bees products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home