Monday, September 10, 2007

Glad to be Back


I started work today, leaving behind the adorable creature at the top. His first day seemed to go pretty smoothly, and my guilt at having left him (even with top-notch day care) led to an extra long session at the park when I got home.


It's definitely weird to be working, though today didn't really feel like work. You never really do anything the first day anyhow, and this was especially true for me because my manager is out of town all week on a business trip. This gives me a week to do a lot of the online set-up and training that other people say they still haven't been able to do, and a week where 9-5 is the maximum I will be working. I also saw nearly every person I know who works there through the course of the day, which made everything seem friendlier.


So now I'm home, with a grateful and worn out puppy, contemplating wardrobe choices for tomorrow. The most exciting news is I was told I will be headed back to Philly at the end of October for a recruiting trip, potentially including a Thursday night. So heiressmba, I'll see you at Bonner's on the 25th.


1 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Yay!!! I can't wait. I'll start choosing your songs right now.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home