Wednesday, August 22, 2007

MLB Restraining Order, Name that Film Part Deux

I'm just saying that my encounter with Maddux was one thing. That was a pleasant and welcome experience. But I think I should be able to shop at that bastion of Newport Beach-ness, Fashion Island, without being forced to see Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada's Yankee smug faces. Yankees go home, but not before getting beat badly by the Angels again.

OK, smartypants, what movie is this: (blanket sic)

Story since 70's in last century. HeroThe gram sectionplays to lack to help the headman section especially The positive place of Luo is the year of dozen, he controled the whole pirvateThe street area of The only 14-year old section wood of year becomes the section ofThe object of the point development.

At the same time, another young ratio the benefit also rush esEntered their life.Compare the father of the benefit in the airplaneA work, good natured. Because the brush-off is a sectionEspecially Luo help, drive black influence persecution.

I'll give you a hint, which is that perhaps the person meant "Leo" instead of "Luo"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got me--Ocean's 11 I could fathom (as it were), but this one is beyond me and I used to be so good at Chinese translations....Mary

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm going to take that Leo reference, along with a few other pieces of the description, and guess "The Departed".

1:25 PM  
Blogger Ruthie Johnson Miller said...

Smokey and the Bandit (I love Burt Reynolds!)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home