Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fog Dog




I haven't posted because I've been so busy doing things like pilates and eating fruit crisp straight from the pan. I was hoping to post some Mendocino pictures, like Satchel's first canoe trip, but will have to use these in the meantime. Satchel has become a Crissy Field pro, much to my delight. Here are pictures of him attempting to socialize-- note the great San Francisco landmarks in the distance.

24 hours from now, I will hopefully be done with my first day of work!

By the way, I appreciate the lovely Ms. Whitney, my almost neighbor, weighing in on the Satchel vs. Sasha debate-- I posted two comments on your blog because I thought it didn't work, but realize now you have it set up so you have to APPROVE comments before they appear. Juliedelphia readers are too well-behaved to require such measures.

1 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

Even I didn't know that. I'm so sophisticated.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home