Thursday, January 12, 2006

Give Me Some Sugar

I have become a Dunkin' Donuts convert. For coffee in the morning, they are faster and cheaper than Starbucks, and more convenient than anywhere else. Rather than doing the non-fat latte thing, I follow the natives' cues and order a regular coffee with milk and sugar. This is unbelievably good, and I finally understood why everyone was so psycho about Dunkin' Donuts coffee. That is, until this morning when I accidentally saw them putting the sugar into my coffee. They put in no fewer than three heaping soup spoons worth of real sugar into it. No wonder it's so yummy. I need to rethink this addiction, or at least switch to splenda.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! You clearly have a future in marketing.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home