Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What I've Been Up To



Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I spent the whole weekend locked up at a writers' retreat for our Follies show. I have been trying to be on the writing staff since I got here, but found the actual writers' meetings depressingly boring, which is not good since their intention is to write a hilarious show skewering all things Wharton. However, I decided to give it one last shot by going on the retreat and I was pleasantly surprised. I've found a couple of good people with whom I write quite well, and the head writers are now sending me highly complimentary emails and begging me to stay involved (not to brag). And apparently I was specifically brought up several times in the production staff meeting they just had, because one of my cohortmates is an assistant producer and he was there. It's nice to be officially certified funny.

Above is a picture from our cohort dinner at Marrakesch, where we ate with our hands. Despite this, it was the most civilized cohort event we've had since we got here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Glotzbach said...

so when you declare that other people declare you funny, is it still considered self declared? don't worry, we've always thought you were funny (looking). Happy Turkey day!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home