Thursday, November 10, 2005

Season's Greetings!

My camera battery is dead (new one is on the way, thanks, Dad!), so I am unable to post the pictures along this post which would make it better. But I looked around yesterday and realized I was experiencing something for the first time in my life: seasons.

It's been chillier. There's a bite in the wind. The air is a little bit drier. I know this is a harbinger of a scary winter to come. But for the past few days, it's also meant that my simple walk through campus is a color show like nothing I've ever seen. The leaves on the trees are bright yellow, deep amber, and dark red.

I would promise to photograph them for you when my new batteries arrive, but I quickly learned why "autumn" is more commonly referred to as "fall."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home