Friday, October 28, 2005

What $35 Gets You

I spent today at the Marketing Conference (trying to get a job). This means I've been on my feet all day and have been up since about 6am. I got to be a 'Breakfast Chat Director,' which also means I got to be busy and event-marketing queen-like for about an hour. Good times.

More exciting than that was the gift bag (free with your $35 registration fee). If I could find my camera charger, I would photograph its contents. Instead, I'll try to inventory them here:

Bottle of tylenol
Box of tylenol cold
Box of Pepcid
Two Johnson and Johnson first aid kits
Merck first aid kit (Johnson wins in a quantity battle)
Biotherm travel make-up brush set
Bag of Hershey's "Kissables"
Bag of Swedish Fish
York Peppermint Patty Cookies
Bag of Sour Patch Kids
Redken for Men Haircare samples
Garnier haircare samples
Southewst Airline Peanuts
Dentyne Ice
Dentyne Fire (trying to keep these separate for melting prevention)
Box of Lipton Iced Tea to Go packets
Axe Body Spray
Dove moistuirzer
Skippy Peanut Butter Bar
And at a retail value of $52, a 1.5 ounce jar of Peter Thomas Roth Cellular Repair Anti-Age Lotion

I also picked up a Hershey Gift bag which is ridiculous, and the Kraft people were going crazy unloading stuff so I have a box of Tazo Tea and a bag of Wheat Thin Chips

I think I like CPG recruiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home