Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me?

This is what Trish is giving me for my birthday (all of this to take place at her fancy gym):
 
"OK, so here's the plan. There are two spinning classes on Saturday: one at 9:15 and the other at 10:15.  I'm not familiar with the teachers, but my guess is we could do both, or we could opt out of the second and do a body conditioning class with...balls, bars and bungies (but I'm sure it's not as hard as the one we did at Canyon Ranch).  Then, at 11:30 we'll have a little break (shower, eat, steam, hot tub, sauna or whatever) until 12:00 when I've scheduled us for a pilates session with John, my trainer.  Depending on how busy the studio is, we may use the allegro machines, which will be fun and interesting for you to try.  We're done at one at which point we can do a power walk with Satchel if it's not raining or whatever."
 
My favorite part is the half hour break.  Pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home