Friday, December 19, 2008

Calendar Boy

My dog walker gave me the most amazing Christmas present in the history of presents, so everyone else can rest easy because I don't need anything else. I came home the other night to find a calendar called "Satchel 2009", featuring 13 pictures (12 months plus a cover) of him having all kinds of fun during the day while I'm at work. I am completely obsessed with these pictures, so thankfully she also gave them to me on a disk. Enjoy the cuteness. Oh, and side note-- every time I've taken him to the beach, he's been terrified of the water. Once I got in the water up to my knees, and he barked at me until I got out. And I knew he was getting wet from time to time at group because at night he was still damp. But I had NO IDEA he was a full-fledged Michael Phelps.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie Johnson Miller said...

What an awesome dog walker you have!! Nice glamor shots :)sestre

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home