Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dear Glotz

In response to:

Matthew Glotzbach said...
OK, I thought you bizschool kids were supposed to be smart. You can embed videos in your blog post. In fact, both Google Video and YouTube have a "Email - Blog - Post to MySpace" button. It then gives you a snippet of HTML that you can paste into your blog. Enjoy!

Juliedelphia said....

In fact, I have tried this several times with several different videos on Google video (while biz school kids may not be smart, we can, for the most part, read), and it always fails. Scary red error message after many minutes of trying to post. Fun times! This should not be a blogger complaint board, but I couldn't have my readers doubting my tech savviness. Also, new blogger fails to remember my username, no matter how many times I tell it to. It did finally fix the picture upload problem though, so point- new blogger!

And yes, that is Justin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home