Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Best Video Yet

This is a home video in which Satchel attempts to attack the demon air coming out of my hairdryer. By the way, why won't Google video allow me to embed this into my blog? Is it the same reason blogger can't remember my username? Or the same reason that attempting to hyperlink leads to posts with all of the words after the linked phrase deleted? Get it together, Google.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5725543014114253454

By the way, the trick seems to be you have to do your links in the HTML window, because Compose is all brokedown.

Time for bed. I hate finals week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Glotzbach said...

OK, I thought you bizschool kids were supposed to be smart. You can embed videos in your blog post. In fact, both Google Video and YouTube have a "Email - Blog - Post to MySpace" button. It then gives you a snippet of HTML that you can paste into your blog. Enjoy!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home