Sunday, October 15, 2006

Scullydelphia Speaks

Hi.

I lost my mind and decided it was time to get a puppy.

Meet Scully (as in Vin, not Dana).

Scully's hobbies include eating cigarette butts, cuddling, peeing in her crate, and being adorable. She also likes chasing dead leaves and Project Runway (when she was sobbing in her crate at me being ten feet away, only Heidi Klum's "Auf Wiedersehen" seemed to calm her).

As for me, I'm going to attempt five hours of sleep tonight. I also have a midterm on Monday. But yes, she's even cuter than these pictures.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Glotzbach said...

You must be kidding me! Unbelievable. Now you know the joys of 'parenthood'. This is perfect, when you move back to San Francisco, then my girls can play with your dog. Hurry, graduate and get back here!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I can't wait to meet your puppy. I second Glotz-- hurry up and get back here already!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home