Monday, September 18, 2006

New Roommate

















OK, it's been a while. I apologize. It's second year, which means I'm massively overcommitted and my classes started off harder (but more interesting). If someone could go back in time and tell me that organizing the Marketing Conference and head writing the Follies is a bad combination, that'd be great. A few things I've noticed since being back:

1. Despite the fact that I'm the only Julie in my class, professors still use my last name when calling roll on the first day, even when they say more common names without last names.
2. Philly still smells, and the Schuykill is browner than I remember.
3. I have a new pet, and it's pictured above. And it's gross. But apparently, it eats other smaller bugs so I should get over it.

My hobbies these days are shopping for puppies and pricing SF real estate. More on both soon, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home