Friday, June 02, 2006

NYC Living

I'm home, stepped off a Varig (ARGH!) redeye this morning and am currently in the twelve square foot cubicle I'm calling home for the summer. To be fair, my studio is bigger than I remembered. However, I currently lack linens and need a shower like nobody's business. I am also exhausted and a bit overwhelmed that I live here.

Final Rio updates, along with a photo of the least disgusting meal Varig ever served me (figures that's the one I have my camera out for) very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of Jay-Z: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Welcome to the Empire State. Home of the World Trade. Birthplace of Michael Jordan. Home of Biggie Smalls. Roc-A-Fella headquaters. Ladies and gentlemen, Killa Cam, Young Hov is definitely in the building. Brooklyn, Harlem World! Welcome to New York City, welcome to New York City. Stand the f**k up!"

In the words of a crazy preacher man in the subway: "Jay-Z ain't gonna save ya! Jesus is gonna save ya!"

I heart NY. Welcome to the center of the universe.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home