Thursday, May 17, 2007

Paris

I am in Paris sans camera, so it's the perfect time to blog about my adorable puppy. He is currently having a boys' week (and a half) with my dad, and so far reports indicate that he's having a blast. My favorite story is about a new game he invented. A while back I bought him a ball which lights up and makes noise when it bounces, but we never really played with it. Back at my parents' (two-story) house, he rediscovered it. His favorite thing to do is to carry it up to the top of the stairs and drop it so he gets the maximum bounce/light/sound effect. I'm telling you, if he was a human, he'd be in Mensa.

Paris is pretty but cold and rainy. I have eaten at least two loaves of bread, eaten cheese, drank wine, and seen some art. All in all, not so bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Ron and Carol wandering about?? My parents just left Paris a couple of days ago for Normandy...I'm sure they would've loved to have some fromage avec toi!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home