Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Email and a Reply

I received this email twice:
 
Please am sorry for the inconvinece
hi my name is Amin am  from
egypt, am presently on political assylum now.
l got your email contact from my research on the
net because am presently looking for honest person
who can help my client to invest his fund in Real Estate
Investment and commercial properties.
I will be very intresting to start a new life in your country
with your assistance and co-operation on this issue concerning
my client fund.
So please if your in good position to help me, please send me an
email at this email address ( amin03@o2.pl )
indicating your desire to help me invest this fund in your country
and beyond. l urgently wating for your reply by end of the day,
I hope to me you very soon.

Best Regards & God Bless

Amin
 
My response:
 
Dear Amin,
 
Thank you for thinking of me for this exciting investment opportunity.  However, I could never possibly entrust my hard-earned money to someone who misspells "asylum".
 
Warm regards,
 
Juliedelphia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although, if you're going to misspell it, that's the way to do it.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i was looking to drum up some new biznass....

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home